The One Lovely Blog Award
I want to thank both Aaron the Ogre and Doodle Dad for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Everyone should go check out these two blogs, they are fantastic!! Aaron the Ogre has really great original art and his writing is very interesting, and Doodle Dad makes these amazing comics about his adventures with his children. Thank you both
So, the rules:
rules of acceptance:
-Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
-Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Seven unknown things about myself….
1. My favorite book is “Catch-22″ by Joseph Heller.
2. I skied for something like 4 or 5 years before I started snowboarding. I’ve been snowboarding for something like 10 or 11 years. I still enjoy doing both.
3. I’ve also tried bike-skiing, which is amazing fun and really easy to pick up.
4. My favorite TV show ever is Red Dwarf.
5. I tried Fish Fingers and Custard after watching ”The Eleventh Hour” episode of Doctor Who. It’s actually not half bad.
6. I’ll try any food once. There are only two foods that I can think of that I’ve tried that I don’t like: Blue Cheese and Natto.
7. I watched the movie “The Matrix” so many times when I was younger that I used to be able to quote it forwards and backwards. Because I’m a nerd.
And blogs to nominate:
It’s not 15, but they’re all amazing!